Saturday, November 6, 2010

As I See It...new creations

I wanted some new window treatments for my room. Couldn't find what I wanted in the stores, so I opted to make them myself. All it took was a few yards of fabric and a NEW SEWING MACHINE! This shows my west window. The north one looks exactly like it. My desk sits in front of the north window and it was piled with business stuff so I didn't photograph it.





No, I don't knit, but I have this "Knifty Knitter" loom by Provo Craft which lets me create like a pro. So I made the red sock cap for my grandson RJ and the green hat for my niece in TX. This is something I can do and watch TV in the evenings. That way I don't feel like I am just wasting my time.

Go create something,
JE

1 comment:

  1. I knew that you could do it. The cutains look great. I love the hats.

    ReplyDelete